Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Raya Rinaldi gave these pics & quotes.



"you give it one more chance just like the time before, but he already knows you would give a hundred more" -Alicia Keys

"Don't let heartache live in your life. you got to pick one: get, or get over"


and, I found these. hahaha.

"I never heard a lot about 'broken hearted-guy'"


someday....

Raya and me always talk about "someday". like about... "someday my prince will come" by Cinderella or "Maybe someday you'll look up, And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one: Isn't something missing?" just like the lyric from the song called Missing by Evanescence. and Someday We'll Know by Mandy Moore. the only question is..: "when is someday?" and Marissa answered my question "it's about the time, just be patient :)" okay..whatever...hahaha


No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me.


okay....what's wrong with us? I mean me and Raya. HAHAHA.  sorry if you don't understand about this post.


Love,

Argya Pragita.. and also Raya Rinaldi. LOL! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment