Tuesday, June 29, 2010

These are my inspiration!

Let me introduce my idol(s)... start from..

My Family!

I can't find the pic. crap! -_- sorry. I love them, dad, mom.......brother. and also Gonzo!

My Friends!

especially for this guys! ♥

Ihsan, Alvin, Dhika, Eqi, Gatha

Rana, Marissa, Me!, Tiffanny, Raya, Safira, Dian, Amadea.

minus Boris! I love them.

Old Friends!

not only these guys, there are so many. but again, I can't find the pic. haha.

they're Layina, Rania, and Angie. I love them too!

Idol.

CHACE CRAWFORD!!! 

I love him HAHA btw he's my big brother! whatever you say....He-is-my-big-brother.

LOL

I LOVE THEM! I REALLY LOVE THEM!

I love their BAND, I love their music, I love their video. anything about them.

Chester Bennington and Jared Leto

they are the real Idol.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

I don't know much about her. all I know is, when the first time I heard her voice, I fell in love with her. LOL! but seriously. I love her voice, her power. and one thing that I know is...SHE IS VERY PRETTY! I love her. HAHA.

I can't believe it, I give too much love for the other people. and how about me? who loves me? no one-_- HAHA kidding. I have so many inspiration that I can't introduce all of them here. haha.


xoxo.

Argya Pragita♥

No comments:

Post a Comment