Monday, April 18, 2011

It's me again

HEY

well, It's me again, Argya :D. how are you guys?-_-. and....um I dont know what to write, I just write something on my blog.

Okay then. First, I wanna tell you something. about my senior high school. actually I looove my new school. I love the people.. like.. my friends, ummm..okay, teachers, and seniors. They're friendly. I have (I can call them) bestfriends. and I have the best class called WARRIOR, lol.

Last friday, me and my classmates went to ragunan zoo. and yeah, cool things happened. I love that day. after that, I went to marissa's house to met my Kafahzan Family..

umm OHYA! Second! I haven't told you that..... I WON A QUIZ! well. yes it was a quiz from Adrie Subono to win a bruno mars's concert ticket and to meet and greet with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot the question he asked-_- but the answer was Sara Bareilles. adrie subono said that we only can tweet the answers for 10 times, but I only tweeted 3 times.
and fortunately...... I WON HAHAHAHAHAAHA. I was in angkot that day-_- and my friend bbm me.. "GOD ARGYA WIN THE BRUNO'S TICKET! AAA I WANT IT" and I was like.....you know-_-

the concert was coooool. and I took a pic too with bruno mihihi, and he signed my book too! well such a great day.

i'm tired-_-
K,
BYE!

love,
ARGYA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment