Friday, November 18, 2011

:)

Well hey! I wish people can't find my blog so they won't read this. I don't want them to read this, I just wanna share. and yeah, I don't care about my English.



start from..............now.



I've never felt this way before. for seriously. am I crazy or something? well I love to dreaming. my dream flies away so high and I can't even reach it-_-

and sometimes I just want to write a book about it..
blah..

I just need someone. I want..and I need. I feel like I'm walking alone in this world. no one notices. even my family. they're tooooooooooooooo busy with their own problems. and my bestfriends. I don't know the meaning of "best friend" for sure but I though they will always there for me whenever I need them. I didn't say that they leave me or something, yes, they always there for me, but -idk why- I still feel so alone. I thought best friends are people that closest to me that I can tell my secrets to.... I never thought this could be so.........hard to tell them. believe me, it's hard.

I've told my whole secrets to one of my best friend, but I don't think it changes something. it doesn't.

I just wanna tell them to not to broke my hearts. cause I have the creepiest memory in my head and I want people to help me to forget it and make a lovely one.









I hope they'll understand. and they'll change my life....to be a better one :) aaamiiin



I love you guys<3

No comments:

Post a Comment