Friday, November 30, 2012


umm OH HI!!!!!!!!! Where have you guys been? lol jk. I wasn't so interesting about this blog anymore, but for some reason I tried to sign in and.. YA! now I'm here.

so many thing has happened to me in my life. You need an example? moving to USA.
I thought it's a good thing but.... ya. Wait, I didn't say it's a bad thing tho. 




I reaaaaally wanted to move to another country. and God heard me :') and now I'm here. Now I live only with my dad because he works here. Well, this isn't a big city. I live between mountains.... and mines.... and forest.... lol no. I was kidding about the forrest. but seriously.

I live in Arizona. A small town in Arizona. And it's totallllly different from Jakarta, Indonesia. I used to be a city girl!!!!!

School, people, environment, sports, boys, girls, friends, subjects, teachers, tests, tasks, essays, houses, streets, pledge of allegiance, assembly, dogs, cats..... all of these.
                                                 just kidding about the dogs and cats part.

                                                         
I'll post more stories since now, I guess. Even there's no one reading this. -____-

#DECEMBERWISH: 
PASS THE AIMS TEST. AND THE OTHER TESTS.

kbye.. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment